About the company:
Our client provides unique holiday experiences for all types of travellers across regional Victoria. A family owned business that has been operating for over 25 years, the are firmly entrenched in the community and have a dominant market presence. The customer and their experience is at the heart of what they do.
About the role:
The marketing coordinator will have you sitting in the tight knit marketing team, reporting into the marketing manager and working along side another marketing coordinator. You'll be responsible for creating visual content through the Adobe Creative Suite, to be used across a range of channels including website, email, social media and as collateral at the sites around Victoria. Social media and continued website growth are two major channels of focus, with the development of consistent visual content another high priotrity! Challenging what has already been done and a strong creative flair will be highly regarded!
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dynamic and static visual content
- Executing marketing strategies across digital and traditional channels
- Work with customers to create user generated content
- Growing the social media following and engagement
Key attributes required:
- Experience in visual content creation or graphic design (portfolio required)
- Comfortable across a range of marketing channels
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in photography and videography would be advantageous
An incredible place to work, where customer and employee happiness is at the centre of what they do. Promoting work/life balance and amazing holiday discounts are just a snapshot of the perks.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!