About the company
As an ASX Listed company with a global footprint, this high-profile brand is well renowned as an entrepreneurial player in the Australian market. They have been at the forefront of technological advances and focused on providing their customers with efficient digital channels to enable product purchase with ease. Lead by a visionary CEO and dynamic executive leadership team, they have a high-performance culture and move at a fast pace.
About the role
An opportunity now presents for a talented Marketing Coordinator to form part of the broader Brand Management team. You will work in close collaboration with the marketing team to primarily execute traditional marketing campaigns with exposure across the broader business including digital.
- Work closely with internal Marketing Specialist to execute campaign such as TV & print
- End to end management of advertising campaigns
- Work in partnership with Brand and Communications teams to align campaign schedules with the marketing calendar
- Ensure content is relevant, engaging and within brand guidelines and that the creative team is on brief
- Report on statistics and ROI
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience at a Marketing Internship or Marketing Assistant / Coordinator level
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Local Area Marketing & traditional marketing experience is highly regarded
- Good analytical thinking / problem solving abilities
- Retail / Franchise background desirable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Southcote-Want 073 153 9906
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.