This is an innovative business that brings architectural ideas to live through their cutting edge design across both interior and exterior sliding/folding door hardware. This company will provide you with the opportunity to grow, develop and challenge yourself.
- Content creation for a variety of platforms including websites, social media, brochures, videos and other collateral which adhere to brand guidelines
- Ensure campaigns and promotions are creative, targeted and effective
- Liaise with other departments, external suppliers and customers to source and generate marketing content
- Assist in the launch of new products and changes to existing products:
- Develop and deploy marketing materials (sales brochures, price guides, samples, website content, advertising etc.)
- Generate product training modules, technical specifications and other material for sales teams and customers
- Organise events and trade shows run by third parties
- Manage agencies and contractors to help produce marketing materials and execute marketing activities
- Attend internal and external events such as sales conferences and trade shows which elevate Brio's ability to drive demand creation
- Be a strong advocate for customers and support managers who strive to improve Brio's customer service
What we're looking for?
- Ideally 2-3 years of marketing experience in a similar role including B2B
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, media or communications
- Strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Adobe Creative Products
- Understanding of the building and construction industry preferable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on 02 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion.