Our client is part of a global juggernaut within the Health and Pharmaceutical sector, turning over $25 billion AUD with huge and well-loved brands we see in our homes and retail stores everyday.
The Australian HQ runs very autonomously, agile and sharp, this organisation will suit somebody who has the big company training but enjoys working in a smaller environment.
About the Role
This Marketing Coordinator role combines traditional marketing planning, project management and performance insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be a part of the entire product portfolio. Supporting five Brand Managers across a variety of different products, categories and retail channels. Cordinating and lead cross functional projects across a remit of marketing activitite and initiatives.
- Experience in a Marketing Coordinator, Executive or similar position
- A focus with pharmacy or food based products is highly regarded but not essential
- Strong understanding of the 4 P's, supporting brand strategies, promotional activities and marketing campaigns.
- Proven success leading cross-functional projects to drive brand growth.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- Globally listed client with a huge portfolio of well-known brands
- Grocery, Pharmacy, Independent and Online channels
- High performing Marketing team
- Career progression
- Close to North Shore train/bus stations
GET A CLIENT FACING INTERVIEW THIS WEEK!! AND START ASAP!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Donna Tutte for a confidential chat on 02 8024 7148