Our client is a well known, health and research focused Not for Profit organisation who have built a strong presence in the retail space, offering branded products to Australians in every state and territory. They have a dedicated retail marketing team who manage a portfolio of $2m annually. There is now an opportunity to join this team immediately for a 10 month maternity leave contract.
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator is a key role in the team, responsible for executing existing marketing plans across all states and territories through their ecommerce store, and current Victorian retail store. The role will also develop eDM campaigns to existing customer segments working closely with the wider direct marketing team to deliver them through Campaign Monitor. The role is also responsible for developing campaign briefs for digital campaigns, working across the organisation and states to cross sell retail products. You will also be required to manage dashboard reporting on sales, trends and campaign results.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar field
- Preferably experience in retail or consumer sectors with POS
- Strong digital and eDM campaign experience
- Ability to work with a large national group of stakeholders
- Proven track record of performance reporting on revenue and key trends
- Creative content development
- Website content, digital marketing and CRM experience
- You must be available for a JUNE start
Please press the apply now button or contact Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518