Our client is a market leading animal feed & supplements company selling into both end users and retailers. Their success has been fueled by consistent innovation and speed to market and having recently acquired their biggest competitor, they are in an exciting time of growth and are a force to be reckoned with! An inspiring Head of Marketing has recently coming on board, and with aim to become a truly marketing led business at a global level, the support of a savvy and forward thinking Marketing Coordinator is now required.
This is a career defining opportunity for a talented and hungry individual. The role will give you exposure to every aspect of strategic marketing, from creative development, campaign driven lead generation, to content creation, PPC, web design and brand management. You will not be pigeon-holed as a suit or a creative, you will be allowed (or rather, expected) to flex your strategic and creative muscle.
With guidance, leadership and support from the Head of Marketing and an inclusive team, you will be given a clear career development path and every opportunity to develop your skills to make you a marketing and brand rockstar.
- Content development; creating a library of compelling content for each brand, market and company that will generate interest and establish our expertise and thought leadership
- Assist in the development & execution of the campaign calendar utilising eDMs, landing pages, social media, websites etc. to deliver content that will generate, qualify and nurture leads
- Use your creative ability to desin brand assets not limited to website design, logo development, brochures, print advertising etc
- Maintain the event calendar
- Manage all PPC/SEM activities (AdWords, remarketing, paid social etc.) across all brands and regions, ensuring top ad positions in chosen categories and delivery of a positive ROI
- Take ownership of all key social media channels providing informative, engaging and entertaining content that will build brand awareness and loyalty
Our client are looking for a new kind of Marketing Coordinator, not defined by the standard checklist, but rather your unique abilities, creativity, wide-ranging interests, desire to learn and a drive to be the best marketing professional you can be. They like ambitious, goal-oriented people who are humble.
- Tertiary-qualified in Marketing and/or Brand discipline
- Must have strong design and layout skills. Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of PPC and SEO and confident in web design and the development process (coding not required).
- Thorough understanding of social media marketing and generating effective, engaging content.
- Confident copywriter with exceptional attention to detail.