About the company:
Our client is one of the world's largest consumer goods businesses and hold significant market position in the domestic appliance industry worldwide! Within Australia, they hold a multitude of leading brands within their portfolio, selling into commercial channels and retailers such as Harvey Norman and The Good Guys. With a great, dynamic and energetic culture, they are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
About the role:
- Creating artwork for both digital (web and social media) and print (brochures, POS, press advertisements etc.)
- Ensuring all point of sale is produced & delivered in a timely manner ahead of promotional activity
- Delivering campaigns both online and in print
- Product launches / road shows / events when required
- Assisting the online team with website maintenance and social media when required
- Designing artwork for eDMs
- Liaising with the product team to assist with launch plans for new products
- Write basic copy for content in some materials
- Arrange the print of material on time and within budgets
- Adhoc marketing and admin tasks as required
- 1-2 years' experience; competent in the use of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- You must have a positive 'can do' attitude and be willing to go the extra mile when needed to get the job done
- You must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- You must have creative flair and an eye for good design
Culture fit and a positive attitude are key to success in this role! A down to earth team who love socialising and going to the gym together, they are looking for someone who can become part of their family.
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Charlotte Woolford on 8613 3528