About the opportunity
We regularly recruit for a range of iconic FMCG businesses (both SME & larger corporates) who are always eager to hear about junior marketing professionals with experience within the food, beverage and consumer goods industries. We currently have a variety of Marketing Executive & Assistant Brand Manager roles on the books with a heavy pipeline for the next few months, henceforth we are looking to meet as many forward-thinking & energetic marketing coordinators/ assistants as possible!
About the role
As Marketing Executive/ ABM, your responsibilities may or may not be limited to;
- Implementing brand marketing plans that will help achieve business objectives
- Project manage multiple communication campaigns and product development projects (NPD)
- Ideating and executing brand activations including events, in store sampling and influencer campaigns
- Managing social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Feedback analysis of market performance, pricing and promotional activity
- Working with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to continue driving success in the market
- Reviewing competitor activity and changes in market conditions
- Supporting the sales team in adhoc requests
- Coordinate internal and external events such as trade shows
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Commerce or related field
- 2+ years marketing experience within FMCG (food, beverages or consumer goods)- this is a MUST!
- Prior experience with brands selling into Coles + WW is highly regarded
- Product management + NPD experience is also very favourable!
- High level of energy and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to lead, directly or indirectly to achieve business objective
- Team player, brings a 'can do attitude' and is well organised
- A desire to have FUN! And a giggle on the job!