About the company:
Our client is a well know and dynamic Australian franchise retail business which has built a reputation of trust and specialisation among its national network of trade, industrial and commercial customers. Boasting market leading brands, and offering a high degree of customer service, the business is on a rapid growth trajectory.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Campaign Manager you will support the development and execution of localised campaigns for the franchise network across offline and online channels.
- Provide support to the Campaign Manager in developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies.
- Project manage campaigns end to end.
- Work closely with the design department and ensure the development and design of marketing collateral is delivered on time.
- Liaise with franchise network to coordinate campaign design briefs efficiently.
- Ensure all content is checked and approved.
- Manage the work flow of proofs between external and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with external agencies to coordinator LAM campaign media requirements (Radio, press, TV etc).
- Work closely with internal CRM & digital team to execute campaign SMS, eDM and Social Media communication.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience at a Marketing Internship or Marketing Assistant / Coordinator level.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Local Area Marketing experience is highly regarded.
- Good analytical thinking / problem solving abilities.
- Retail / Franchise background desirable.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.