About the company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading tourism & accommodations providers whose name is consistently recognized at industry awards night both locally and Nationally. Recognising their excellence in tourism and highlighted as the best of the best. They boast a network of over 350,000 loyal members with strong engagement with the brand. With that in mind are now looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join the team, reporting to the General Manager of Sales & Marketing. This role will be primarily focused on assisting the company's Marketing with interrogation & manipulation of customer data to inform marketing strategy, customer segmentation and sales performance aligned to the companies goals.
About the role:
As the Marketing Data Analyst you will be responsible for simplifying complex data, extract the data, transform the data into a shareable story back to the key stakeholders within the organisation. You will leverage your industry knowledge and insights gained over your career while working in an agile environment and organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain the integrity of customer data (end consumer & internal)
- Leverage all present customer data across all sales channels to develop and deliver a Customer Centric view of the data
- Enable self-serve customer data segmentation & visualisation tools
- Work to close data gaps
- Work closely with Marketing Loyalty and Retail Manager to identify valuable customer segments
- Help prepare data feeds to enable automation triggers within the email marketing platform
- Identify optimal in-marketing timings with key customer segments
- Use data and research to identify new product development
- Work closely with third part providers to implement new business tools
- Play a conduit role between third part providers in connecting the data warehouse stack with any external SaaS providers
Key attributes required:
- Expertise in cleansing, combining and processing data
- Comfortable using Python or R
- A proven track record of delivering data science solutions into production that have delivered significant business/financial value
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tell a story using data / ability to translate raw data into easy to understand insights so that key stakeholders can make important business decisions
- Curious and business outcome focused with a problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills / Ability to analyse, model and interpret data so that key trends, patterns, and insights can be identified
- Proficiency with SQL and BI visualization tools
- An ability to engage with and influence stakeholder at all levels
A productive and proactive team, you'll work within an environment that promotes creativity and change.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential discussion.