About the company
Our client is a retail success story delivering exciting, premium products to consumers via their national network of retail and online platform, with growth internationally. This is a very exciting time to join this premium retailer and play a key role in the evolution of both the retail brand and marketing strategy, focusing on exceptional customer experience across all channels. A significant growth strategy will take the business to new heights and as a result, they are seeking a passionate, talented retail marketer to help them achieve their long term business goals.
About the role
You will be responsible for leading and mentoring the large marketing team, ensuring you have the structure and capability to be able to deliver on commercial and strategic operational plans. Managing the A&P budget, you will develop a compelling customer led brand and marketing strategy that has a strong digital and loyalty undertone and continues to position our client as a market leader. Your success will be measured by your collaborative relationships with the senior leadership team and ability to identify commercial opportunities and continue to develop a highly valued in-store customer experience.
- Lead and develop the capability of the marketing & digital team
- Develop strategic brand and marketing plans to ensure profitable sales growth
- Generate brand and customer insights to track brand and segment performance
- Deliver in-store excellence and experiential activations
- Identify strategic partnership & sponsorship opportunities
- Manage all financial budgets and agency relationships
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the leadership team
- Report on all marketing and campaign activity to demonstrate ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline, MBA preferred
- A strong track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and customer propositions
- A proven ability to drive cultural and structural change via collaboration and a clear value placed on high performance, quality and service
- Digital expertise and experience in building integrated digital and loyalty engagement strategies
- Significant leadership experience and demonstrated career progression
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes within a large retail business environment and high-level financial management skills
- Resilient, driven and accountable
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
This is a fast paced, dynamic retail business that is highly rewarding, entrepreneurial and innovative. Cultivating a culture where their people love working for this brand, it is an amazing time to join as positive financial results, launching internationally and a clear vision and significant investment in people make this an engaged and dynamic place to work.
- Attractive package and working benefits
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.