Who will you work for?
If you want to work with an organisation that has purpose and passionate about their industry then you might want to keep reading!
Our client is a well-funded start up that is both a tech and FMCG business with a passion for wine. With close to 40% of the wine growers in Australia in crisis due to a tough climate, both environmentally as well as commercially, these entrepreneurs have decided to step in and create a solution to help get brand and profit back into the industry. With a launch date fast approaching they are starting to build out their executive team to help take the story and platform to the market, and set this business up for success well into the future. Whilst the focus is domestic at the moment, the ambition is to spread internationally within the first 12 months. Therefore it is critical to appoint a Marketing Director who can work on the Marketing and business strategy and drive the business over the coming years.
What's the opportunity?
The Marketing Director will work side by side with the two founders and the GM to help craft the narrative that explains the purpose of the business and ensure it resonates with consumers. They will have a blank canvas to develop the Sales and Marketing strategy and support a culture of high performance with the consumer front and centre. They will work with the GM and the team to ensure that every dollar that is spent on Marketing has an ROI in order to get the business up and running at an optimum level. You will ultimately be accountable for:
- Building and leading a socially engaged team that understands consumers
- Develop a bold Sales and Marketing strategy to help the business thrive
- Work on building out an agile CRM with a high number of engaged customers
- Working with the team on taking the data and turning it into a business intelligence tool
- Establishing a data driven decision making environment
What will you need to be successful?
You will need to have some entrepreneurial spirit coupled with experience and understanding with products or services that have a highly engaged and digital customer base. Ideally you will possess the following skillset:
- Ability to lead high performance teams within a fast paced environment
- Lead fast paced marketing functions within a digital environment
- Developed bold marketing strategies that have led to strong acquisition and retention numbers
- Ability to colloborate with key stakeholders and innovation in your thinking
- Passion or a willingness to learn about technology
- You will be a B2C specialist with extensive and recent experience within this space.
If you think that the above role sounds of interest then please feel free to apply