About the Company
Our client is a unique global FMCG business that has built a reputation in delivering premium quality products within the health and wellness category, both locally and internationally. Through recent investment in CBEC, product innovation, channel development and brand positioning, their footprint is growing along with their recent market share growth. Investing in their team, our client is committed to leading growth through a high performing team that operates in a collaborative and hands on manner, sharing insights and opportunities to maximise their potential in an ever changing and competitive landscape.
About the Role
The Marketing Director will work collaboratively with the CEO, Board and the ELT to identify and understand business drivers, customer insights and opportunities and deliver a marketing strategy and solutions to enhance performance and support the achievement of business strategy, core purpose and objectives.
- Develop the overall global brand strategy to drive market penetration and brand awareness across both local and international markets to improve the company's competitive position
- Drive insights development to build a pipeline of innovation across the product portfolio aligned to the overall strategy with a focus on the needs of the future consumer to ensure a competitive edge in new and existing markets
- Strengthen brand positioning in China and other markets through leading development of consumer facing campaigns and content
- Communication and liaison with Global teams for local and international brand strategy
- Delivery of innovation to the category
- P+L ownership and budget management
- Play a major role in the setting of long-term objectives of the brands portfolio, ensuring the achievement of financial targets, driving profitability and utilising shopper and consumer insights to enhance marketing and category excellence
- Develop a marketing team to its full potential through ongoing coaching and feedback, performance management and career development
Skills and Experience
To be successful you must have significant experience in a senior marketing leadership position within a high volume, sophisticated FMCG manufacturing environment. You will have experience within the health & wellness category and experience in launching brands or product into global markets. Tertiary qualified, you will demonstrate a credible, long-term track history of marketing success within the Australian or overseas (UK or US) grocery and consumer goods sector. You will be a highly commercial, detail oriented, analytical marketer, an engaging and respectful leader. Your success has been achieved using highly developed brand and business planning skills, advanced relationship building and strategic thinking agility.
This is a professional, performance driven culture built around values of collaboration, passion, integrity, and pride. You will be surrounded by a team of equally curious, intelligent individuals who are focused on delivering the best for the organisation and their customers.
Get in touch
To apply, click the APPLY NOW button to submit your CV for review. For more information get in touch with Maya Wettenhall. If this role doesn't sound quite right, but you're interested in exploring new opportunities, sign up to our job alerts via the Six Degrees website or connect with us on Linked In.