Dementia Australia is the peak body for supporting nearly half a million Australians living with dementia, as well as almost 1.6 million people who care for them. They provide vital education, information and support services around our nation. They are also strong advocates for people living with dementia and those who care for them. With visibility in all states and territories, Dementia Australia has spent 35 years trying to break down the stigma, and give Australians the help they deserve.
The Marketing Effectiveness Lead role reports to the General Manager of Marketing and is a newly created role. With a large Melbourne based marketing team, but with national visibility, there is an opportunity to innovate current systems and processes to increase effectiveness. The role requires a marketer who has an eye for detail, a desire to make things more efficient, and a love of data and insights.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar work experience
- Proven experience assessing and implementing new systems and processes to increase efficiency
- An innovative mindset and a thirst to do things better
- Good systems knowledge in CRM, analytics and project management frameworks and systems
- The drive to take initiative and share knowledge
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Click on the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518
Please note, Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment. Any direct applications will be forwarded for review. No other agency applications can be considered.