About the company:
Our client is a well established international manufacturer, distributor and retailer of household appliances found all around the home. Dominating both the B2C and B2B landscape, they play in almost all categories and have a well equipped marketing team to deliver these home solutions to their customers.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the marketing team and own the home appliances pillar of the business. This role will see you driving marketing strategies across a range of channels and creating compelling content for both digital and print collateral. You'll be challenged to own the brand presence of various businesses under the umbrella company and will also be driving the launch of a new product range!
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the strategic growth of various businesses from a brand and marketing perspective
- Create digital content for website, eDM's and social
- Create on brand print collateral such as POS flyers
- Work with internal teams to deliver across multi-channel campaigns
- Be a leader in the retail marketing landscape
Key attributes required:
- Have advanced Adobe skills with a relevant portfolio to match
- Previous experience in managing a brand
- Strong marketing skills across both digital and traditional channels
- Experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
- Strong presentation skills
This business is all about growth and given the size of their market share, it makes for an exciting high energy environment. The team are close with a range of experience and the business loves to promote internally. They also provide a free gym membership!
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!