About the company:
Our client is a leading outdoor media agency that specialises across dynamic and static outdoor marketing. They have an international footprint, and deliver big hitting above the line campaigns.
About the role:
Sitting in the marketing team of four, the marketing executive role has become available due to an internal promotion. This role will see you managing the social media accounts, creating content and collateral in the Adobe suite, updating the website, trade marketing and events for the business. A super fast paced team, you'll rely on your exceptional people skills to get around the broader business and chip in where required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement events end-to-end
- Manage the social media accounts, both paid and organic
- Create content and upload to a Wordpress website
- Work with the sales team to deliver quality collateral for pitches
- Deliver a range of campaigns across multiple channels
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working in a similar fast paced agency
- Very comfortable in the Adobe Creative suite
- Knowledge of a variety of social media channels, both paid and organic
- Experience working in Wordpress or similar CMS
- End-to-end event planning and implementing experience
A fun and collaborative culture, shared across multiple states. You'll love to get involved in cross functional activity and thrive in an environment where high pace is the norm. You'll work well in a team and enjoy the additional benefits that come with success.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!