- 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract - Immediate Start
- Lead & execute the marketing strategy
- Flexible working environment; work from home
About the company
Founded in 2008, our client has fast become a leading recruitment firm within their space. They are a business where people are at the centre of what they do. You will always be supported by your colleagues, recognised for your achievements, encouraged to develop your personal growth - and sure to have some fun along the way.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will see you lead and execute the annual marketing plan for the business. You'll deliver a range of campaigns across digital channels including; Website, Social Media & Content and support the broader business on the development of a range of marketing collateral.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & implement annual marketing plan in alignment with overall business plan
- Manage the social media calendar and successful delivery of engaging industry and business content
- Execute the marketing and communications strategy of key projects and campaigns
- Develop and manage a content calendar
- Design, develop and maintain company documents and templates
Key attributes required:
- Proven B2B marketing experience
- Experience in both traditional and digital marketing channels
- Collaborative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Culture & Perks
Flexidays, Remote Working, Dress for your Day, Social Events, break out spaces with a-bar and a-café. A business that truly knows how to keep their staff engaged.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett