- 4 Month Full Time Contract
- Hourly Rate between $30.00 - $40.00 p/hr
- Work out of Southbank Office
About the company:
Our client is one of the leading adventure travel companies with a worldwide network. They work across 75 countries, employee over 3000 people and offer a range for global travel & adventure experiences.
About the role:
Due to a recent vacancy, this role will support the Marketing Team & Product Managers to effectively drive a range of campaigns across relevant platforms; Print & Instore. This will also include Local Area Marketing initiatives and events to increase awareness of the brand within key locations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving all marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the 'look and feel' of all retail stores
- Working closely with tourism boards, suppliers, and internal departments
- Creative conceptualisation and briefing of campaign collateral
- Briefings and roll out where required
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability of campaign management
- Strong knowledge of retail & product marketing.
- Understanding of working within a tourism sector
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
A culture based on adventure, passion, and working together. This global leader provides an engaging evrioment for their team to do their best work. Amazing riverside work location!
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!