Our client is a leading provider of Workplace Health Services across Australia and New Zealand. From health assessments to engaging wellbeing programs, and from the corporate office to the mining site, our client has built their reputation on delivering world-class programs that demonstrate real returns. Backed by a large consumer product business that operates in the health and wellness space, they have a commitment to find new ways to make individuals healthier and ultimately more productive in the workplace. To continue to build on this message in market, they are seeking an accomplished Marketing professional to join their team.
As Marketing Manager the main purpose of your role is to build and execute a marketing strategy and associated programs to support revenue growth and business objectives. This will include but is not limited to:
- Being the brand custodian, building tools and training to communicate to all audiences
- Ownership of all other general B2B marketing activities and initiatives to drive brand awareness (PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, content generation, events, social media, webinars etc)
- Full market analysis and segmentation activities, building and developing specific lead generation campaigns that talk to the needs of businesses within each segment
- Website management and optimisation
- Management of the CRM and marketing automation platform
- Working very closely with Sales teams, supporting from a marketing perspective
To be successful in this role you will be a self motivated and driven B2B marketing professional who can demonstrate your track record in developing B2B marketing plans and delivering demand generation campaigns that have had positive results. You will be a commercial operator who is comfortable managing budgets and seeking out opportunities for optimisation. With sound communication, senior stakeholder management and business management skills, you will be comfortable operating in a stand alone role, as a lynchpin across the broader organisation. A strong project manager, you will also be highly organised and able to prioritise a busy workload.
Whats on offer
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who enjoys working in a standalone capacity, or someone who is ready to step up and take ownership of a function. It is a well established and tight knit team, that has the full support and backing of a highly successful business committed to health and wellness. In line with this, you can expect a highly competitive salary package and flexible working arrangements to ensure work life balance.
If this sounds like you then please apply or feel free to contact Rachel Shermer on 0426 267 515 for further information.