About the Company
With headquarters based out of Europe, our client is a multinational conglomerate who have experienced exponential growth through acquisition over recent years. They are a major player within the bakery category in Europe and the UK and have also experienced success globally other regions such as Australia. The business has recently acquired an Australian food business and are looking to leverage off the local manufacturing and distribution capability to drive business growth within the Australian region. As the business goes through transition, they are looking to build their marketing team which has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the business.
About the Role
Stepping into a newly created function, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing strong relationships with the retail customers whilst working collaboratively to set the marketing strategy and develop joint business plans to drive category growth.
- Define product categories and develop marketing plan for AU region, identifying trends and growth opportunities which feeds into the development of NPD opportunities.
- Develop and execute the go to market communication strategies e.g. ATL, BTL, Digital Marketing Comms.
- Ability to articulate category plans and strategy to retail customers via joint business planning, ensuring category growth and sales targets are met.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver business objectives.
- Leadership and management of one direct report.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant discipline including Business or Marketing.
- Prior experience in a marketing communication role within the food industry.
- Strong understanding of category and consumer insights and creating joint business plans with retail customers.
- Strong understanding of the local retail landscape and private label manufacturing.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!