Our client is a category leader within the FMCG space. They are a truly global, well renowned FMCG blue chip organisation. They have a diverse product range across multiple grocery categories with enviable market share.
About the role
As Marketing Manager, you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will also manage a team of direct reports.
This role would suit an accomplished Marketing Manager with 1-2 years experience in a Tier 1 company, looking to progress their career in an ambitious environment.
Our client do offer sponsorship for the right candidate.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in a Marketing Manager role for 1-2 years in FMCG, preferably with a large Tier 1 organisation
* Strong experience with brand growth/increasing brand penetration
* A willingness/interest to work in other markets outside of Aus/NZ in the future, would be advantageous
* Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
* Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
* Strong people management skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Kieran Coen on (02) 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.