About the company:
Our client is a family owned business within the automotive industry. They offer a vast selection of car related products at a competitive price point, while still maintaining a high quality of goods level & a high level of technical support.
About the role:
For this role, you will be working for an automotive company who specialises in diverse product offerings. This role will require you to have direct & indirect management of staff members. You will be required to travel both domestically and internationally on occasion. This role will require managing a marketing budget while working collaboratively with the finance team. There will be regular communications and presentations for both internal & external stakeholders which will require presenting analysed campaign results. Ideally, you will be someone who enjoys a 'hand'son' approach and should have a passion for the automotive industry.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in developing marketing plans & marketing budget planning
- Previous experience in a Marketing Manager role is preferred
- A degree in Marketing or a similar business-related tertiary education
- A strong track record in developing a compelling brand, marketing, and customer propositions
- Manage sales plans and targets, including the allocation of KPI's, revenue plans and increasing overall sales profits
- Developing new creative and innovative sales and marketing plans, creative campaigns and promotional strategies to continue to build and deliver on growth targets
How to apply: Please click the apply button as soon as possible