About the company
If you are afraid of hard work, quick career progression and working out of your comfort zone this is not the role for you....
Known worldwide for having the leading brands in their category and for producing world class marketers who operate at the top of their game this opportunity is not right for most FMCG marketers. If you are in the top 5% in FMCG and are not afraid to embark on an overseas secondment at some point this may well be the role you are looking for.
If you think you know who this role is with but doubt your ability to work here then this is not the position for you.
About the role
As Marketing Manager, you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will also manage a team of direct reports.
This role would suit an accomplished Marketing Manager with 1-2 years experience in a Tier 1 company, looking to progress their career in an ambitious environment.
Our client do offer sponsorship for the right candidate.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in a Marketing Manager role for 1-2 years in FMCG, preferably with a large Tier 1 organisation
* Strong experience with brand growth/increasing brand penetration
* A willingness/interest to work in other markets outside of Aus/NZ in the future, would be advantageous
* Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
* Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
* Strong people management skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on (02) 8024 7177 for a confidential discussion.