An exciting Marketing manager role has just become available to join a world's largest manufacture of hand, power tools and hardware. Operating in over 30 countries worldwide, they are selling various range of technologically advanced products with excellent reputation in value and quality.
This role will be a pivotal role to the marketing team as you will be driving their marketing activities from development to executions for their B2B and B2C markets. You will also be expected to understand sales strategy and working closely with the National Sales Manager to ensure the existing and new product is aimed at the right market to maximise opportunities aligned to the company objectives. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be managing a high performing marketing team.
- Develop, driving and execute marketing activities for the organization from strategic market planning to budget management
- Provide leadership to the marketing department to ensure the right structures, systems are in place
- Working closely with New Product Development manager and other cross functioned team to plan and execute new product launches
- Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Utilise consumer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build efficient and effective strategies
- Drive strong brand awareness at multiple levels across the business and general community and increasing the profile of each brand at the same time
- Ensure a strong brand name in all areas including traditional and digital platforms including other electronic or social media
- Responsible for the marketing and business development systems in support of business analysis, growth, and diversification
- Undertake correspondence and written communications in relation to marketing and business development, sponsorship, and promotional materials
- Corporate reporting to the US and the local Executive Leadership team
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business, or commerce with high regard to marketing
- Minimum 5 - 7 years marketing experience or a similar role
- Demonstrated of understanding and experience in the production of communication material using various media techniques, including electronic and print media production
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Proven track of record in managing a high performing team in marketing
- Experience working with agencies or advertising industry
- Understanding or experience in trade tools, construction, automotive, renovations or similar industry is essential
- Proficiency in a range of computer packages including MS Office suite of products
- Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers
Click on the APPLY button or contact Vicky Semidang for a confidential discussion. If this role is not for you but you are open for new opportunities in the Digital marketing, feel free to jump on the website and sign up for our job alerts!