About the Business
Our client is an Australian owned, vertically integrated business producing a range of products in the health and wellness space. Their portfolio of brands can be found in all major grocery, pharma and health food channels nationally. Priding themselves on quality, organic and vegan friendly products, they are about to launch a new range of products breaking into a new category for the business.
About the Role
As the Marketing Manager, you will lead the marketing function for the new portfolio of products, executing the launch and go to market strategy. Moving forward, you will set the strategy for all NPD, marketing communications and trade marketing activities.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce or Business
- Prior experience within a similar role in FMCG, ideally with pharmacy channel experience.
- Strong experience across NPD, marketing communications and trade marketing.
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
- Exceptional project and budget management experience
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button below, or give Maya Wettenhall a call on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion regarding the role or other opportunities in the market.