About the company
An organisation that has disrupted the pool manufacturing industry that has benefited their customers providing them with the most effective and highest quality products on the market. Their solutions are pioneering the future of pools by giving their customers more control over their projects and making it easier and cost-effective to do business with them. A Brisbane based head office, they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to take the brand to the next level.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of end-to-end, strategically integrated marketing and lead generation campaigns and projects.
This role will also require you to:
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and deliver complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns as well as coordinate multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines.
- Liaise with the sales team for the development of budgets
- Manage all third-party sponsorship agreements, including research, advice, collateral material provision and attending events.
- Responsible for the management and development of the Marketing Assistant and Content creators / Videographers
- Meet KPIs; sales revenue; customer leads; market reach; and support the United States brand.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, business or equivalent experience is required.
- Project and/or brand marketing experience in the property industry.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet conflicting timeframes for multiple projects.
- Have excellent analytical, reporting and creative skills with a demonstrated impact of successful Customer (B2B) and Consumer (B2C) centric marketing campaigns.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to implement tactical marketing campaigns, including LAM initiatives.
- Experience in initiating and analysing market research.
- Content strategy implementation for social media experience including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, You-tube.
- Extensive HubSpot experience, including EDM creation and management.
Must be flexible to work additional hours, in particular on weekends at Trade/Consumer Events and key Sponsor Events. If you are a skilled marketing manager that can develop and deliver marketing strategies to drive sales revenue, this is a great opportunity to make an impact in an industry leading business.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.