About the company
Our client is a leading retailer in the luxury goods space with a proud history of providing consumers with state-of-the art global products along with a premium customer service experience. Key channels include D2C ecommerce as well as physical stores located in key capital cities nationally.
This privately owned family business is highly reputable in market and has close supplier partnerships with luxury global brands, collaborating on key campaigns. Playing in the high consideration category, this brand tailors for a high net worth customer, with a strong focus on the retail experience (both offline and online) and ongoing relationships. The business prides themselves on providing a close knit team with high retention and satisfaction levels, with internal development and progression plans in place, allowing for team members to grow and develop within the business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager will lead and execute the national marketing strategy, with a strong focus on CRM management, lifecycle customer experience, data analytics, brand awareness strategy (PR, events, sponsorships), campaign management and close collaboration with luxury global supplier partners. The successful candidate will also manage both a Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Assistant as well as all agency partners and have ownership of the marketing budget.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to launch new platforms and take ownership of key projects that will increase their exposure to a premium organisation with an exceptional reputation in market.
- Lead and manage the marketing team
- Build and drive the marketing strategy (online and offline) and retail activity plan in line with the business strategy
- Oversee all marketing and digital operations
- Manage all PR, events and sponsorships
- Work closely with global brand partners to ensure guidelines are met and campaigns are executed seamlessly
- Manage the marketing budget
- Support operations and sales on CRM initiatives
- Develop marketing campaigns to support to corporate strategy and sales activities
Skills & Expertise
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or similar
- Past experience leading a marketing strategy for an omnichannel retail business
- 360 marketing experience with a strong understand of digital marketing, social media and CRM management
- Proven experience managing all PR, events and sponsorships
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy to review data, analyse and compile marketing actions results
- Luxury retail experience will be highly considered
- The ability to keep up to date with key market trends, identifying new opportunities and thinking outside the box
- Creative and innovative mindset
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Lucy Garrido on (03) 8613 3564 for a confidential discussion.