I am working with a National Client that is embarking on an exciting period of growth. Coming off the back of a very successful year dominated by acquisitions, this organisation also has a solid pipeline of expansion for the future.
This client is a true market leader. They are innovative and creative against their competition; they are forward thinking, agile and collaborative. Protective of their culture, they have worked extensively on developing their values of respect, integrity and leadership. What makes them stand out from the crowd is their values being alive in the organisation - they truly trust, empower and encourage their employees which results in long term tenure, and a workforce that go out of their way to go the extra mile.
- The newly created Marketing Manager, Developments position, is a "greenfield" type role, which is interfacing between the traditional Sales&Marketing, and Property&Development divisions.
- The role will initially be part time over 3 days per week, progressing to a full time role after 6-12 months in line with the companies acquisition strategy.
- The position has one direct report of an amazing Marketing Advisor who has moved over from Sales and Marketing into the New Development space
- Competent and experienced Marketing Manager comfortable with end to end ownership of strategy from design to implementation and delivery
- Working closely with the brand and comms team to create a Developments Brand Strategy
- Up-to-date and technical approach to high impact campaigns; you understand what steps need to be taken to understand data driven differences in social demographics
- Extensive experience having worked with Project Marketing and Campaigns
- Astutely aware of community engagement; capitalising on opportunities to work with events and projects
- Strong budget management experience
- Educating and collaborating with the rest of the business
- Backgrounds in property and/or construction would be of particular interest
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Southcote-Want on 07 3153 9906 for a confidential discussion.