About the company
This well-established holistic company has disrupted the Health food and beverage space, winning the heart of consumers nationally by offering them a plethora of snacks that are good for your mind, body and spirit as well as a warm 'community feel' in-store experience.
About the role
As the Retail Marketing Manager, you will enjoy having full autonomy to draw on your creative flair in order to promote brand relevance as you manage the day to day operations of a close-knit marketing team. Implementing advertising and marketing campaigns on both a regional and national scale, you can utilise your expertise and sound communications skills to work cohesively with external agencies, delivering exceptional results that will drive in-store customer activity.
- Overarching responsibility of the national retail advertising and marketing strategy including digital activity
- Effective management of a rolling 6 month marketing calendar
- Execution of multiple advertising campaigns via various platforms
- Management of continuous website improvement projects
- Maintaining strong cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies alike
- Provide ongoing support as well as training and development opportunities for junior staff
Skills & Experience
- 5 years Retail Marketing experience
- A broad understanding of digital activity and graphic design is highly desired
- Capability to thrive in a 'work from home' environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Narrell Werner on 07 3153 9905 for a confidential discussion.