Our client is a progressive national organisation who focuses on delivering health, fitness and wellness education to all Australians. They have close partnership with sports associations, schools and high performance sporting clubs, with a new focus on getting Australians of all ages moving. They are seeking a talent Marketing Manager to join their Melbourne head office immediately, to drive creative solutions for a 6 month contract with view to extend.
As Marketing Manager, you will play a key part in developing creative content and below the line campaigns to encourage Australians to assess their health and wellbeing. The role is responsible for creating and executing campaign material through social channels. The priority for the coming 6 months is to develop creative assets to position their main brand and sub brands in the market. Reporting to the Director, this role will suit someone who works at a fast pace, is commercially focused and can deliver multiple marketing solutions concurrently.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar field experience
- Proven track record delivering creative below the line campaigns
- Exceptional marketing strategy and planning skills
- Ability to work in complex stakeholder environments
- Background working for a nationally focused organisation
- Experience in agency or fast moving commercial environments is preferable
- A passion for health and wellbeing or sport
- The ability to hit the ground running
- Immediate availability
Please press the Apply Now button, or call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518.