About the company
Our client is an Australian operated company spanning over the east coast and is considered first in class in their industry, priding themselves on delivering quality and solutions to their customers. This company offers unparalleled training and development opportunities and fosters a positive culture to promote the personal and professional development of their staff.
About the role
Reporting to and collaborating with the Head of Retail and Marketing, you will be awarded full autonomy to manage all aspects of marketing. A key focus of this role is setting an effective multi-channel marketing strategy for the entire business. Working cohesively with the sales team, you will also collaborate to identify new business opportunities to support the company's ambitious growth plans. You will also have the mandate to get the CRM system running at its full potential with your cross functional influencing skills. You will also be responsible for managing the social channels for the business whilst ensuring all events are managed and executed in line with brand guidelines.
- Implement cost-effective marketing strategies across B2B/B2C
- Promote increased digital activity including use of social media forums
- Continuous management of the CRM which has only been implemented several months ago
- Maintain strong cross-functional relationships to reach common goals
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing communications in line with business strategy
- Event management across the retail network
- Review all marketing collateral that supports the sales team
- Effective management of the marketing budget
- Conduct competitor analysis and identify market trends and look at segmentation
- Results driven individual who is capable of dealing with some ambiguity
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to think and operate at a macro level whilst getting your hands dirty with executional work
- Extensive B2B/B2C marketing management experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse large amounts of data
- Experience optimising and managing CRM
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Exposure to Petrol and Convenience channel is highly desired
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.