About the company:
This multi-site Leisure business is one of the biggest brands within their space and after some movement in their marketing team are now looking for a new Marketing Manager.
About the role:
A new business critical role offering an opportunity to lead your own team, work alongside top tier industry talent and make a huge commercial impact.
A broad marketing role, responsible for driving revenue, lead generation and improving ROI on marketing spend. A multi-channel marketing role, with a focus on campaign planning, channel management, social engagement, local marketing, reporting, conversion rate optimisation, visual assets and brand development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy, aligned to commercial objectives.
- End to end campaign management across digital, email, print and other channels.
- Lead, develop and coach the performance of your 3 direct reports.
- Managing a multi-million dollar marketing budget.
- Deliver a test and learn approach to maximise ROI across data segmentation, channel selection, campaign frequency and funnel optimisation.
- Consistently seek new marketing opportunities to improve products and services.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to leverage feedback and insights to help improve products and services promoted.
- Managing multiple agency relationships.
Key attributes required:
- A broad marketing background, within a customer focused organisation.
- Experience in a multi-site organisation would be advantageous.
- A commercial mind-set, able to analyse, test and learn to improve ROI and increase revenue.
- Team management experience, able to coach and develop a marketing team.
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities across marketing or digital roles, feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.