About the Role
Our client is looking for a 'hands-on' marketing manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate will preferably have experience across both B2B / B2C businesses.
Oversee and grow the marketing department, with 3+ direct reports, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy, building brand awareness
- Drive customer acquisition and retention
- Identify new opportunities and target audiences
- Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, Social, Web, Data Management
- CRM implementation to support 'smarter marketing'
Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Experience in planning short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
You are a confident marketer yet humble, holding your own when engaging with executive stakeholders. You are an excellent and compelling communicator who can support the business through this growth period and comfortably educate internal leaders.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Will Greenwood on (02) 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital, feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!