About the company
This well-established holistic company has disrupted the Health food and beverage space, winning the heart of consumers nationally by offering them a plethora of snacks that are good for your mind, body and spirit as well as a warm 'community feel' in-store experience.
About the role
As the Retail Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of a close-knit marketing team. Managing a 6-month rolling marketing calendar and implementing highly effective marketing campaigns on both a regional and national scale, your key focus will be to drive and increase foot traffic into all 50 stores and increase Brand Awareness. Aside from your strategic responsibilities, you will also manage external contactors for graphic design and website development to ensure projects are conducted in alignment with the company's objectives.
- Overarching responsibility of the national retail advertising and marketing strategy including digital activity
- Effective management of a rolling 6-month marketing calendar
- Implementation and execution of multiple advertising campaigns that are focused on driving instore activity
- Communicating all campaigns, implementation resources and actions to franchise partners
- Management of continuous website improvement projects
- Maintaining strong cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies alike
Skills & Experience
- 5 years Retail Marketing experience
- A broad understanding of digital activity and graphic design is highly desired
- Capability to thrive in a 'work from home' environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.