About the company:
A diverse group of quality hospitality brands spread across Victoria. This business is ambitious, customer centric and puts a big focus on their values and employees.
With a plan in place to double the size of their portfolio in the coming years, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to support that growth, aligning marketing to commercial objectives.
About the role:
- Create and deliver a digital first, group marketing strategy that is focused on commercial outcomes.
- Lead and develop a team of 2 (Campaign Specialist & Graphics Assistant).
- Own the CRM strategy, developing a targeted EDM program to both acquire and retain customers.
- Work effectively with the operations teams to create and deliver local marketing initiatives for new openings and ongoing activations.
- Conduct research and analyse the market to come up with relevant campaign ideas.
- Oversee all design work, ensuring all activations align with the ethos and goals of each brand.
Key attributes include:
- A solid marketing background, ideally within the hospitality industry.
- Leadership experience, able to develop and up-skill a small team.
- The ability to work in a multi-brand environment, able to deliver tailored marketing support to a diverse group of brands with different objectives.
- A track-record of developing and executing a CRM/EDM strategy.
- A data-driven mind-set.
An inclusive culture that encourages learning and development as well as implementing new ideas. An opportunity to make a high level of impact at a senior level with a broad remit of responsibilities.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.