About the company
Our client is a global beauty business who own market leading brands within the health and wellness space. Previously operating within Australian under a distribution agreement, they are now looking to launch an Australian based office and are building a team locally. They pride themselves on their premium quality products and believe in building beauty from the inside out. We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to manage a team of 3 and the full portfolio of brands via a 3-year strategic plan.
About the role
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, the Marketing Manager will work with the global team, but have full ownership of the portfolio and marketing strategy as well as defining the Australian brand strategy and positioning in line with international. You will focus on building brand awareness and driving penetration through digitally led product launches and brand campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing
- Prior experience Senior Brand Management or Marketing Management role
- FMCG, Beauty or personal care background would be ideal
- End to end strategic brand and campaign management experience including strong digital, content, EDM and social media experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience managing agency partners
- Prior budget management experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
You will be a passionate, consumer minded and entrepreneurial marketer who enjoys challenging the status quo to drive results for your brand. You will pride yourself on your integrity, influence, communication and relationship building abilities.
You will enjoy having a strong level of ownership and autonomy in your role as well as being comfortable to work cross functionally within a tight knit, team-oriented, supportive environment. You will thrive within a dynamic and fast paced environment, where no two days are the same, thanks to your well-developed project management and organisational skills and solid attention to detail.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!