About the company
This well known Australian organisation has built an enviable reputation in the home renovation consumer segment and is now looking closely at dominating the B2B market. With initial success moving into this space the company has had recent approval via their strategic plan to create a more structured approach to their B2B marketing. You know this business as you've probably grown up hearing and seeing it. You're familiar with what they stand for and know them as a trusted brand.
Their retail presence is a go to destination for trusted advice and now is the time to take this organisation to the next level through smart and well thought out B2B strategy and bring in larger customers into their network.
About the role
The key position of Marketing Manager B2B is suitable for somebody who has led a B2B unit in a high growth business that has historically focused on retail and ecommerce. This role will be pivotal in planning, executing, and reviewing marketing communication and media activity that will attract more B2B customers and support the growth ambitions in this segment.
- Part of this role will be working with the broader marketing team and key agency partners to develop a go to market strategy and deliver a consistent and cohesive message across all channels to the B2B segment.
- You will work alongside the Sales Director and the field sales team to support with the development of sales enablement material including collateral and marketing automation tactics.
- Finally, you will be able to operate at both the strategic and tactical level, including the execution and delivery of the plan such as: digital content, PR briefs, photoshoots, merchandise approach, campaign management.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing
- Digital marketing experience ,including experience with CRMs, targeted campaigns, demand generation and lead conversion principals.
- Thorough knowledge of brand strategy / marketing strategy development including the development of clear value proposition frameworks
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY button to be considered