About the company
Kids Under Cover is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to preventing youth homelessness. They are a charity organisation in Australia supporting vulnerable young people between the ages of 12 and 25 years who are either already homeless or at risk of homelessness.
They do this by providing studio accommodation and education scholarships. They believe stable accommodation and education help young people stay connected to their family, to education and with their community.
About the role
The Marketing Manager leads the organisation's marketing and communications activities with overarching responsibility for developing and implementing the Kids Under Cover brand and marketing strategy.
Leading the marketing team and reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing strategic communication and marketing strategies
- Oversee the management and optimisation of Kids Under Cover's reputation and public profile through the sustained and strategic use of public relations, marketing and communication techniques
- Manage the growth of an active portfolio of funding initiatives to meet the resourcing priorities of the organisation, including Kids Under Cover's national fundraising initiative Donate Your Car®
- Manage the implementation of the media strategy and advise the senior management team on media relations and reputation management issues
- Drive and foster a sustainable team that encourages high performance
- Providing high level strategic advice to the Senior Management Team (SMT), CEO and Board
Skills & Experience
As an accomplished hands-on marketing manager, you'll be a big-picture thinker, articulate and engaging with proven success in driving strategic growth and managing diverse stakeholders. As an inspirational leader who thrives on complexity and teamwork, you will demonstrate great people management skills and a passion for the not-for-profit sector and the cause.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our professional, friendly and supportive team. Kids Under Cover is located in close proximity to public transport links along with a variety of employee benefits such as parking on-site, regular social gatherings, passionate and dedicated co-workers, quick stroll to funky Swan Street and Bridge Road cafes and shops.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion.
Six Degrees Executive are proudly the retained partner for this talent search assignment.