About the company:
Our client is a global sports and entertainment retailer who have a unique product / experience in market. Founded here in Melbourne, our client creates a place that celebrates joy, fun and self-powered adrenaline. They are part of a global freestyle movement inspiring self-expression and human connection in physical activity. They're all about the good times!
About the role:
To further increase revenue and brand awareness, our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to take control of the strategy and implementation of marketing across Australia. Working closely with the Global Head of Marketing, you'll develop marketing strategies for the business across their Australian stores. Both ATL and BTL strategies, working the digital team, external agencies and inhouse content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set and implement Australian marketing strategy
- Own the key deliverables such as improving UX and conversion
- Work with stores to provide an omnichannel experience
- Manage agency partners
Key attributes required:
- Experience working across a range of marketing channels
- Examples of increasing sales through marketing strategy
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to implement improved user journeys
Great culture, tightknit team who are passionate about the product and what they stand for. Career progression and professional development are all key to success.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!