About the company
Our client is a UK owned retail organisation and a premium market leader in their own right. Home to high profile and well-loved brands within the lifestyle sector. With the evolution of retail stores and online success, they are leading a step change in their B2B and B2C omni-channel direction and currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead their Australian HQ.
About the role
Reporting into the Australian Managing Director, this role leads a small marketing team of two. You will be responsible for ensuring brand consistency across all B2B and B2C channels, creating and delivering innovative and insight led 360 campaigns to increase brand awareness and affinity with consumers. Utilising your online and instore trade marketing experience to really bring the brand to life through an outstanding customer journey. As the central hub for Asia Pacific, you'll be working closely with global and regional teams to ensure brand strategy alignment. Leading the delivery of new NPD projects including the launch of sustainable and new to market products, packaging, POS, digital and social content.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and brand management principles, ideally within a lifestyle brand
- Proven success as a Trade Marketing or Marketing Manager within a retail environment, with the ability to align marketing activities with global brand strategies
- Proven experience of working on B2B and B2C brand marketing strategies from concept to delivery within store and ecommerce channels
- Strengths creating and developing POS materials utilising planograms, to drive sales
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or a relevant business/comms discipline
Due to the established presence and high-profile branding, this role will best suit a candidate who enjoys working within a global organisation to drive central material and communications. You love a fast-paced environment, within a hands-on role and thrives under pressure. You will enjoy managing multiple projects and being able to see your impact within a business come to life. You will pride yourself on your proactive, strategic, adaptable nature and your ability to think outside the square.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!