About the company
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Australia's largest retailer of premium home wares and gifts, from indulgent treats to must have items this is the sensual destination for all. With 90+ stores Nationally this continues to grow, as a result they are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager for a six month contract role.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO and sitting within a small team, the MM will be the brand guardian. Executing brand marketing strategies across stores, online and social platforms. Our client is looking for somebody who can use their creative flair across aspects of marketing activity. You will be a champion project manager, who can lead and influence cross-functional teams driving innovative and engaging point-of-sale design, leading photoshoots, creating campaign content all to drive customer engagement and brand visibility! Simple!
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and brand management principles, ideally within a fashion or homeware brand
- Proven success as a Trade Marketing or Marketing Manager within a retail environment
- Strong VM experience managing POS design, production and distribution
- Proven experience of executing marketing strategies from concept to delivery within store and ecommerce channels
- Strong experience within photoshoots & brand campaigns
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability managing financial budgets
- Up to $90,000 + Super (prorata)
- 6month Fixed Term Contract
- Immediate Start
- Highly recognised premium brand
- Fantastic and people first culture
- Alexandria location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion. INTERVIEWS being held now!! If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!