About the company
Our client is the largest retail service nationally, partnered with some of the largest names in the business; Qantas, Westfield and Stockland to name a few. With the evolution of high profile partnerships and site expansions they are leading a step change in their head office and currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead their ANZ HQ.
About the role
Reporting into the CEO, this role leads the marketing channel across ANZ. You will be responsible for ensuring brand consistency, creating engaging local area marketing increase brand awareness and affinity with consumers. Utilising your online and multi-site experience to really bring the brand to life through an outstanding customer journey. As the communication lead, you'll be working closely with franchise owners, landlords and business owners to ensure brand strategy alignment. Leading the delivery of promotions, loyalty programmes, POS, digital and social content.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and brand management principles
- Proven success as a Trade Marketing or Marketing Manager ideally within a retail or franchise site environment
- Proven experience of working of local area marketing from concept to delivery using both ATL/BTL strategies
- Strengths in negotiating with key stakeholders
- Experience managing and developing websites
- Experience in leadership is advantageous but not essentia
Due to the established presence and high-profile branding, this role will best suit a candidate who enjoys creating and differentiating local area marketing. You enjoy autonomy, within a hands-on role and thrives under pressure. You will enjoy managing multiple projects and being able to see your impact within a business come to life. You will pride yourself on your proactive, strategic, adaptable nature and your ability to think outside the square.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!