About the company
Six Degrees are proud to partner with this award-winning business, recognised as Australia's largest concrete pool manufacturer. Revolutionising the industry by producing the highest quality products on the market, their process is pioneering the future of swimming pools by providing customers more control over their projects, providing faster, easier and more cost-effective solutions. As part of their continued success and expansion, they want a Marketing Manager who can tell their story at scale to their huge audience across all mediums.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of end-to-end, strategically integrated marketing and lead generation campaigns and projects to drive desire from Architects to builders to home-owners.
This role will also require you to:
- Work with a highly engaged network of ambassador builders, architects and developers to drive partnerships with some of the biggest names in high end residential developments and sing this from the rooftops across all brand mediums. They partner with the best and need to let everyone know this.
- Industry leading CRM and Marketing software stack including Hubspot Pro Growth Suite - they need you to take the wheel of their Ferrari.
- Drive exciting sprint and mid-long terms projects across website redevelopment, brand messaging, print and VM re-development, all backed with agency support.
- Shape and execute a diverse marketing strategy backed by a handsome marketing budget.
- Work alongside a passionate and engaged sales and business development team who will drop opportunity after opportunity on your desk to showcase why the brand is #1 in their space.
- Work in an environment that will take you from deep data driven strategic analysis work, to crafting compelling advertising campaigns on socials, SEM and above line activation all the way to the rooftops of some of the most iconic residential developments in Australia!
- Amplify their position within the vernacular of Australian family culture and lifestyle and help them connect with their networks.
- Work with agencies and other specialists as required to deliver best in industry outcomes across all brand and advertising mediums, from Deep Brand Blueprinting to PR to Hubspot Integration to SEO/SEM to Social targeting to Web Development specialists
- Manage all third-party sponsorship agreements, including research, advice, collateral material provision and attending events with their incredible sponsorship partners such at GC Suns, Sunshine Coast Lightning and Brisbane Bullets
- Manage and develop the Marketing Assistant, Content creators and Videographers as they create compelling content.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, business or equivalent experience is required.
- Project and/or brand marketing experience in the property industry.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet conflicting timeframes for multiple projects.
- Have excellent analytical, reporting and creative skills with a demonstrated impact of successful Customer (B2B) and Consumer (B2C) centric marketing campaigns.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to implement tactical marketing campaigns, including LAM initiatives.
- Experience in initiating and analysing market research.
- Content strategy implementation for social media experience including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, You-tube.
- Extensive HubSpot experience, including EDM creation and management.
If you are a skilled marketing manager that can develop and deliver marketing strategies to drive sales revenue and establish Plungie as the most sought after pool solution, this is your chance to make an impact in this industry challenger brand bringing innovation and disruption to the global pool industry. With offices in Brisbane and the US, they are a brand focused business and their strategies and budgets reflect this.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.