Are you a digitally savvy Marketing Manager, interested in developing and executing the marketing strategy for a rapidly growing professional services firm?
About the company:
A professional services business focused on the Construction, Industrial and Rail industries. In recent years, the business has grown at rapid pace and continues to flourish throughout COVID. With offices in VIC, NSW and QLD, they are looking to grow not only in those states but increase their footprint nationwide.
About the role:
A new role for the business, and reporting directly into the CEO, the Marketing Manager will shape and deliver the multi-channel marketing strategy and lead their digital transformation. The business is very much in growth mode and have set aside a significant marketing budget however, they need a capable marketer to implement a sophisticated marketing approach and utilise that budget wisely.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape and execute the multi-channel marketing strategy, aligned to commercial objectives.
- Manage the digital marketing agency, ensuring best possible ROI across all channels.
- Working closely with the agency, review current customer journey and enhance CX.
- Manage and be accountable for the overall marketing budget.
- Responsible for both the forecast and measurement of KPIs.
- Build a lead generation strategy that drives key business metrics
- Develop and execute a strong digital marketing strategy (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.).
Key attributes include:
- A track record of multi-channel marketing, within a B2B environment.
- End-to-end campaign management experience, with a strong understanding of digital channels.
- A resourceful and entrepreneurial approach to marketing, able to be strategic but willing to do the tactical, "hands on" aspects of the role.
- An analytical, test and learn approach, able to continuously optimise and seek out opportunities.
From top to bottom, the business truly values marketing and understands the value it can bring. Internally, the team enjoy an entrepreneurial culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to make the role your own.