About the company
Our client is a expanding beverage brand here in Australia with some exciting times ahead. They manufacture here in Brisbane and with recent national distribution they are looking to grow the team to help take them to the next level of growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business and brand on the cusp of major success, and really have an impact with the development of the brand.
About the role
The Marketing Manager will be instrumental in setting the strategic direction of the business including the development of the Brand and what it will stand for. You will be part of a small team with the mandate of increasing revenue through new distribution and creative ways of driving brand awareness. Included in your remit is:
- Development of the future brand and then execution activities to bring this to life
- Drive brand awareness across Australia through digital platforms and advertising
- Mange all promotional activities with national distribution partners with the objective of growing the range nationally
- Understand positioning within the category and how to leverage key insights in relation to this
- Work with the board to drive marketing activity that is responsible for driving revenue and double digit growth over the next 12 months
- Support events and retail outlets through a range of activations that will be built out as part of the strategic plan
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success in developing brand strategy ideally within FMCG or a consumer brand (B2C)
- Ability to work within a small growing business and go from developing strategy to getting hands on in the operations of the business
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to work with distribution partners and retailers
- Strong use of data to drive decision making
- Good breadth of traditional marketing and experience/understanding of the digital environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly entrepreneurial business and know you are making a direct impact. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Kristan De Sousa (07) 3153 9902 to discuss the role in more detail.