Our client has been creating stunning hand-crafted timepieces and jewellery for over a century establishing a special place in the hearts of the clientele they dutifully serve. Using only the finest gems ethically and sustainability sourced across the world, their master-crafts people will with skill, diligence and pride bring to life timeless, unique and sophisticated pieces.
To enhance their clientele offering across three key collection verticals; ready to wear, bespoke and homewares. Due to some significant expansion & the requirement to diversify their reach this has created an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join this revered heritage brand.
As the Marketing Manager you will have full creative license, bringing to life the vision for this incredible business. From developing, implementing, and managing new products that have been sourced from across the globe creating a bespoke customisable range. You will lead the marketing communication
As a leadership role, you will report to the Managing Director and work closely with a dedicated marketing team of two to assist you. This is a unique multi-faceted role with accountability for marketing, PR, sales communication, and event management.
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, innovative, high energy and passionate person who thrives in a 'start-up' environment. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements, experience and skills in the following
- Marketing or Brand Manager with 3+ years' experience in jewellery, homewares, furnishings, or fashion who has a love for luxury pieces.
- Demonstrated success working in a hands-on SME retail environment
- Strong experience in both traditional and modern marketing - confidence building brand strategies partnered with an understanding in digital campaign management.
- Highly innovative, with the ability to build ideas through local and global trends
- Exhibit a high degree of commercial acumen with an established track-record managing small creative budgets.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial - 'start-up' - dynamic and customer central customer centric environment
- Brand Ambassador who has the personality and tenacity to bring people on an exciting journey to deliver a successful launch of a new range
What's on offer
- Progressive and innovative organisation who will provide new challenges and career growth
- International travel
- Lead high profile client partnerships, and events for promotional and launch parties.
- Work alongside CEO's and business owners, to have a full creative license
- Be part of an continual brand journey, through new premium ranges & clientele expansion
- Attractive REM package with a performance-based bonus
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion