About the company
This is truly a unique and exciting business that pride themselves on providing their customers memorable experiences. This family owned venture has achieved great success in the Brisbane dining out scene and are looking to grow their vibrant brand by opening new locations and expanding a franchise model. They are genuinely a one-of-a-kind dining experience and have a loyal customer base as well as continuously attracting more people to their decadent venues. As a result, they are looking for a Brand and Comms specialist to join the team as their first ever Marketing Manager.
About the role
The Marketing Manager is a key position within the team as it reflects the growth and direction the business is heading and will be responsible for driving brand and comms strategies and provide design and marketing expertise. This is a hands-on role where you are required to implement set strategies and campaigns but also be heavily involved in developing the overall marketing business plans. This role will also require you to:
- Embrace the values and ethos and maintain their brand image and communications strategy to have consistent messaging and to ensure that the experience can be translated out to the wider audience.
- Be passionate about the vision and buy in to the background story of the business, as well as embracing and contributing to the growth plans.
- Come in and be a key member of the family, and implement your design, brand and marketing expertise.
- Be able to understand the significance of the brand and be able to translate that to form and implement effective Marketing, Communications and Branding strategies and campaigns.
- Be highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and be able to jump onto the tools to complete some design work when required to.
- Be happy to be hands on in the overall business and not afraid to jump in and help out. At store opening and Franchise launches, add to the excitement, take photos, engage with the customers and be part of the buzz of a store launch and opening.
- Have an input in developing material for content writing and social media and digital, as well as work alongside external agencies that are engaged, as well as managing and maintaining those relationships.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Able to develop and implement effective Brand and Communications strategies having formed a deep understanding of the target audiences and utilise the appropriate channels
- Effective communication skills to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled in creating design using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Brand or Design will be highly regarded
- Able to work in a private business that is growing and forming its culture and work with passionate and entrepreneurial owners and senior management.
- Have fun. Love their job and role within the business and be passionate about the cause.
This is an exciting opportunity for Marketing Manager, in particular with a design and brand specialist background to be the core marketing influence in a growing business and be a key member of the management team. You will be given scope to grow the marketing function and manage a team to enhance your career development.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.