- Leading Australian fashion retailer
- Scope to grow with the brand
- Diverse portfolio of Brands
About the company
Our client is one of Australia's successful youth fashion retailers. Established for more than 15 years, they curate some of Australia's coolest brands, placing them at the forefront of the youth market. They were born from a passion for the youth fashion space, being on trend and affordable apparel and accessories that take you from day to night and street to beach!
About the role
As the Go-To- Marketing Manager, reporting directly in to the Creative Director, you will work collaboratively bringing to life the ideas and visions that will propel the brand forward. You will put words into actions as you take ownership of the marketing and promotional plans, as well as managing budgets and the marketing calendar for the year. You will be responsible for planning, driving and executing the strategic development of the brand nationally and internationally across all visual, print, and social media platforms. Your marketing plans will be unique and original and will set you apart from competitors as you attract and grow an already loyal customer base.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy across the national retail footprint
- Improve and innovate our digital marketing strategy and approach
- Lead and manage a team of five
- Positively contribute to our thriving 'can do' culture Work closely with company directors to drive brand awareness and operational efficiencies
- Manage and monitor the GTM budget and key calendars Key attributes
- Creation and delivery of the brands multi-channel marketing strategies
- Develop, drive, and implement marketing initiatives to maximise revenue and maintain brand leadership at National, State and Local Marketing levels
- Seasonal event photo shoot booking and management
- Management of yearly marketing calendar
- Strategic planning and brand development
- Media planning/budgets
- Fashion media liaison including media showings, responding to PR briefs and servicing media nationwide
- Management of brands with major wholesale partners and our own retail stores
- Website and event management
- Identify and promote public relations, and editorial opportunities
- Ensure brand consistency in all areas of promotion
- Develop and implement strategies to develop the brands database and CRM
- Develop and implement systems to monitor and improve customer relationship management
- Manage the promotion and marketing for the online store.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary or related qualifications are preferred with a minimum of 3 years
- Youth Fashion Apparel preferred
- Experience working with e-commerce and digital marketing - affiliate networks
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers
- Highly developed analytical and practical skills
- Highly developed numerical skills, including accuracy and interpretation thereof
- Strong organisation and negotiation skills are evident with customers and suppliers
- Willingness to launch and streamline new and existing procedures and systems
- Sound PC skills in MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal to team members at all levels together with the ability to develop strong strategic alliances.
- Highly organised to meet schedules and time-frames
- Google analytics + Tag Manager,
- SEM and SEO,
- Excellent communication skills, a team player and inspiring leader
- Ability to work under pressure to meet time constraints and multiple season requirements
They are synonymous with on trend youth fashion, with a fun and creative working environment. They believe in giving back, and support the health and wellness of their teams.You will be a creative individual whom is passionate about the retail fashion space. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a small team environment. Internally you will be surrounded by equally creative and passionate individuals within a friendly youthful culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking.
How to apply
If you think this dynamic and exciting role will get you bounding out of bed every morning, then please click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.