Lauriston Girls School is renowned for being a progressive and innovative school in Victoria, with a fantastic community and exceptional academic results. Notably, they partner with Stanford University to further STEM education with the development of their unique FabLab, and their brand supports the empowerment of girls education. 2021 sees Lauriston adopting a new approach to marketing, creating a huge opportunity for a new Marketing Manager, Acquisition and Development.
The Marketing Manager, Acquisition and Development is a newly created role which is pivotal to move the School into a new era of commercial acquisition. This role is perfect for a strong digital marketer who loves the diversity of working across brand, innovation and customer journey. Managing a small team, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering student acquisition campaigns with a focus on enhancing student conversion for future years. There are a number of exciting marketing projects to own, including refreshing brand, agency management, website management and overseeing the development of SEO, SEM planning. The role will suit a fantastic content creator and storyteller who loves the digital landscape.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering a marketing acquisition plan with a strong focus on digital channels
- Management of brand strategy and delivery including diversity of channel campaigns
- Delivering innovative content which enhances student acquisition
- Leadership of the team
- Oversight of social media channels
- Drive acquisition of new communities and manage through lifecycle management
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team leadership experience including development of junior staff
- Proven experience in acquisition and retention of members / communities
- Experience developing multi-channel brand campaigns from inception to delivery and reporting
- CMS experience across platforms, including basic tagging, troubleshooting (Joomla would be highly advantage)
- Management of marketing budgets
- Ability to prove ROI based from campaign performance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you're looking to take your commercial skills into a sector that is all about progressing and supporting the new generation of female leadership, this role is for you. It is not limited in what you can achieve, with a fantastic mix of brand, digital marketing, leadership and campaigns. This is your chance to make an impact and see the rewards.
Click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive (03) 8613 3518