About the Company
Our client is an ASX listed company and is Australia's largest independent supplier of animal nutrition solutions servicing multiple categories and industry sectors. Our client has been a part of the Australia's agricultural industry for close to 30 years, having built strong partnerships with suppliers, customers and local communities. Boasting a significant manufacturing network across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania, the business has a strong hold across the performance feed and consumer pet food markets, as well being a key partner to the overall farming and agricultural industry nationwide. Across the network, our client produces close to 2 million tonnes of finished feeds and feed ingredients a year.
About the Role
This Marketing Manager role combines marketing leadership, strategic planning, brand building and insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. Reporting into the General Manager, you will manage the evolution of the corporate brand strategy whilst also managing a portfolio of brands to deliver forecasted growth.
- Contribution to delivery of growth in Net Sales, Margin and EBIT targets across all consumer channels of the business
- Develop and deliver the 3- 5 yr. strategic brand plans to grow the equity of the brands
- Manage the corporate brand to ensure connectivity across all divisions of the business
- Monitor data market trends and competitor trends to find insights that can improve performance of products or inform strategic agendas. Inclusive of GTM strategies, NPD + packaging upgrades, portfolio optimisations, pricing, category trends, etc.
- Responsible for the development, communication and implementation of brand strategies; across traditional marketing, trade activations, digital marketing and sponsorships / ambassador programs
- Support the sales force team with trade collateral and market insights where needed. You will be retailer facing when required.
- Educate consumer; act as the Brand Custodian
- Influence the commercial discussions and strategic activity with internal and external stakeholders (such as sales, R&D and procurement)
- Management & development of 4 direct report
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 8+ years' experience within an FMCG/ consumer goods business - ideal to have animal nutrition or a scientific background
- Excellent understanding and experience of the Australian retailer landscape
- Strong commercial acumen
- Understanding of, and enthusiasm for small team mentality i.e. high responsibility, accountability and autonomy
- You will also have a naturally enquiring mind that will challenge the status quo and encourage creativity and innovation; an entrepreneurial flair is a must!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Maya Wettenhall on 8613 3510.